The following roadmap includes the legend of the former asset known as Core-Chip and the transition to CORE (Xi6) as well as the prospects of the asset known as CORE (Xi6) within the Xi Series
As time slides on, current prospects will become legend and new prospects will be added.
- 25th of May, Outabox Studios contemplate on which blockchain Core-Chip will be launched.
- Core-Chip Place Holders were created on the 27th of May, thus marking the geneses date for CRC: Core-Chip.
- Advertisements were designed and distributed Between the 28th and 31st of May.
- Core-Chip got its standalone whitepaper V1.1 on the 1st of June.
- Art related competitions were introduced to Outabox Studios’ website where Core-Chip was used as a form of reward system, the competition started on the 20th of June and is still active.
- Whitepaper Version 1.2 was also published on the 20th of June
- Between the 1st and 3rd of July Outabox Studios laid out plans for a foundation of Terabit for the greater good.
- On the 3rd of July phase one of Project Terabit for the Masses was introduced and promised to the community.
- New and improved advertisements were made and distributed on the 5th of July.
- Test Chips were discontinued on the 30th of July.
- A new airdrop supply based on Project Terabit for the Masses was planned alongside the distribution of the actual cryptocurrency known as CRC: Core-Chip. Airdrop claims allowed every claim a total of 10 000 Core-Chip and a bonus of 20 000 Terabit.
- Whitepaper Version 1.3 was published on the 31st of July.
- 1st of August, The Core-Chip logo underwent a face-lift.
- The redistribution of Core-Chip was initiated alongside the Terabit bonus airdrop.
- A referral program was initiated. Advertisements were updated and more were distributed on the 2nd of August
- A new airdrop depending on how much people had vested in their accounts were launched on the 4th.
- Whitepaper version 1.4 was published on the 3rd of August
- Whitepaper V2 was published on the 7th of August
- Social media competitions were announced.
- 15th of August, we realized that social media is filled with bots. We culled the bot herd. Quality above quantity.
- Whitepaper V2.5 was published on the 10th of September.
- More winners were announced on social media.
- Outabox Studios made some more friends within the author community in attempts to start building on a foundation for Outaverse Lit.
- 15th of September, Outabox Studios breached a third of the Core-Chip airdrop.
- More social media competitions were initiated.
- 30th of September Outabox Studios reached the airdrop claims quota for Core-Chip.
- The airdrop TERABIT for the masses phase two started.
- As Outabox Studios set out in finding the right exchanges on which Core-Chip and TRIBIT could get listed, there was one problem which threatened the listing process and that was the fact that most of these exchanges did in fact not support NEM Mosaics. Outabox decided to find an alternative. Ethereum’s gas fees were insanely high, as we had to think about the people. The was way too many tokens on TRON, and therefore Waves seemed like the better end of the deal, and so, both Core-Chip and Terabit’s migration began, and within this process Terabit ended up evolving into TRIBIT. A single week after the migration process had started Outabox Studios had already engaged with thousands of new wallet address’ outside the swapping factor of old tokens for new ones. Which means the spread amount of both Core-Chip and TRIBIT has increased significantly in a matter of days. Outabox Studios wishes to have a non-stop, active community, and will stop at nothing to grow these numbers.
- 2020/12/17 Marks the listing date of the asset once known as CRC: Core-Chip, on day one the market cap breached 3 Billion USD. However, soon after listing, within days the market cap declined drastically, an investigation followed due to the unnatural decline, the findings were that there was indeed a pair of ‘trolls’ whom were behind the decline of CRC’s market value. This became clear after the attackers trolled the CRC Telegram groups and very much stated that they were behind the decline after several members and the Outabox staff broke these attackers’ egos. This was of course when the cat and mouse game really started on the respective exchange, the syndicate behind the mess kept pushing the price as low as possible, buying and selling from and to themselves, this didn’t help CRC’s cause at all and only lured desperate holders to sell their chips for next to nothing to these fiends. As some members and Outabox staff stood side-by-side in an attempt to combat these trolls on the exchange, CRC got the worst of it, and it very much showed in its buy and sell pattern in the form of abnormal highs and lows, something investors surely would have cringed upon. These acts of foolishness and idiocy from the trolls caused Outabox Studios to make the ultimate sacrifice by voluntarily delisting CRC: Core-Chip from the exchange and destroying it on the 22nd of December 2020, just so that the syndicate could have no use for any of the Core-Chip they blatantly stole from the desperate.
- 2020/12/23 Marks the attack on the exchange. One day after the delisting of CRC: Core-Chip the respective exchange we will not be mentioning fell victim to an attack, causing millions worth of damage.
- 2020/12/24 In order to revive the project, Outabox Studios summoned (Xi6) CORE from CRC’s ashes. While Xi6 adopted most of CRC’s attributes, an addition was made in the name of Pair Spawning.
- 2021/01/01 Outabox Studios was made aware that the syndicate was still selling CRC on the DEX exchange, thus meaning that CRC could not be killed off as it had reached too many hands by then. A new plan had to be made in order to give CRC’s sudden revival meaning and cause, not only to the old holders of CRC but to the people whom bought CRC from the syndicate as well, to ensure that none become victims. Thus Outabox Studios created the Xi Series and included several assets into the series, one of which is now known as the very replacement chip for CRC, which is none other than (Xi-Z) Core-Chip Z. The ‘Z’ symbol obviously representing Zombie to celebrate CRC’s hard-to-die attribute. Indeed the year 2020 came with great struggle and much loss to so many people including Outabox Studios. We persevered and very much adopted CRC’s hard-to-kill, hard-to-die attitude, in some sense Outabox Studios is very much grateful for the hard lessons taught by 2020, the team aims to bring as much happiness as they possibly can to the supporters of the newly found Xi Series and is looking forward to sharing a greater future with as many souls as possible.
- Outabox Studios starts from scratch with the Xi Series in play. The asset known as (Xi6) CORE along with other Xi Series assets will go through a pre-sale and ICO phase in order to rectify the damage done through the hacking of CRC.
- A gaming channel on YouTube is launched which will largely involve the spread of information on the Xi Series while having fun and educating people on the massive crypto space as well as raising funds for the Xi Series.
- Outabox Studios take a shot at NFT art which will display the Xi Series and the upcoming outaverse game series.
- (Xi6) CORE gets listed on multiple exchanges.
- The first Vein Break occurs. Core’s value increases by 300%.
- The first vein break bonuses are paid out to the addresses within the Core 100 and Core Elite lists.
- The first pair-spawning occurs.
- The Xi Elements Series is unveiled.
- Outaverse Lit is launched.
- The LENIUM blockchain comes into existence and the transition from TRON to the LENIUM blockchain begins for the Xi Series.
- A Xi Series wallet is introduced.
- More competitions are initiated through Outabox Studios’ Websites, affiliates and other forms of social media in order to distribute more Core and other Xi Series assets.
- A Xi Series charity fundraiser is initiated for children and animals in need. The issues of poverty and joblessness will also be tackled on a global scale.
- Outabox Studios introduces a small device linked to the LENIUM blockchain.
- The Outaverse Lit online shop is at full working capacity.
- Dead Zone: The Blair Hill Incident is announced and marketing begins for the game’s 2023 release. A 2D mobile spinoff game with the same title is released which will introduce players into the Dead Zone world of the outaverse, this game will of course include Xi6 CORE and the rest of the Xi Series.
- The second vein break Occurs.
- More Core are distributed through bonuses, faucets and exchanges.
- The second pair-spawning occurs for the next generation of the Xi Series.
- The value of Core increases by 700%.
- Outabox Studios launches kid friendly educational mobile games for children below the ages of 8 years old.
- Core reaches the top 50 cryptocurrency list.
- Outabox Studios created a 1000 jobs over the past two years and engaged in multiple meaningful charities.
- A Xi Series wallet update occurs.
- Plans to further the Xi Element Series takes place.
- Outabox Studios launches Dead Zone: The Blair Hill incident which will include the Xi Series.
- The third vein breaks.
- Bonuses are paid out and more Core is distributed. The Core vein supply is depleting. Core is becoming scarcer.
- The third pair-spawning takes place for the upcoming generation.
- Core’s value increases by 800%.
- Outabox Studios announces the sequel to Dead Zone and plans for upcoming games involving both the Xi Series and the Xi Elements Series within the outaverse.
- Outabox Studios announces a technology related project which Core will benefit from.
- Outabox Studios created another 1000 jobs over the last year.
- Outabox Studios announces the rare coin: Core Elite, alongside the stable coin: Core 100. Both Core and the Lenium coin will benefit from this.
- An Outaverse Tournament game is announced. This game will include all kinds of tournaments with old, current and upcoming outaverse characters. Core will be highly included along with the rest of the Xi Series.
- Outabox Studios announces Project Illeneum and starts marketing for the game’s 2024 release.
THINK LIBERTY, THINK CORE (Xi6)